When it comes to fire protection equipment, making sure it will function when needed requires constant checkups and testing. You always need to be prepared to deal with any situation, and the best way to do that is to service your equipment regularly. Fire department device testing ranges from SCBA equipment inspection to hydrostatic testing. Getting the proper examinations for your gear ensures that you and your facility can handle any unexpected events that come your way.
Here at BGS, we can provide you an extensive list of annual repairs and services for your fire protection devices. Our certified teams comprise competent persons who can perform these inspections for you as regularly as your schedule demands. Each employee involved in assessments undergoes detailed training on how to accomplish these evaluations as correctly and thoroughly as possible. You can rely on BGS to enhance your safety in any environment thanks to our knowledge and experience in the service and repairs of fire equipment.
Fire Department Device Repairs and Inspections
There are many tools that firefighters and other experts use that need to be checked either weekly or monthly. Many of these services can be challenging without the help of a professional. BGS hires competent persons to help you and your team understand the how and why of specific inspections and services.
Some equipment can have inspections performed on it in your area, while other gear may need to go to a factory for repairs. BGS team members will work with you to decide on the best course of action for device testing. Depending on the piece of machinery, we might be able to deliver efficient on-site repairs. If the device will require more in-depth attention, we can take it back to our facility and perform the work there.
No matter the location, we will work with you and your schedule to examine and work on the tools you need to keep your people safe.
Fire Equipment Services (FES)
With so many fire protection options available, it's necessary to perform periodic tests on each piece to make sure they fulfill their purposes. Our FES services include:
- Bunker Gear: Rental, Cleaning, Inspection/Testing, Repair
- Fire Hydrant: Inspect, Repair, Replace, Preventative Maintenance
- Firewater Valve (PIV): Inspect, Repair, Replace, Preventative Maintenance
- Firewater Piping: Repair, Replace, Piping Installation
- Excavation and Shoring Installation
- Elevated Monitor: Inspect, Repair, Replace, Preventative Maintenance
- Safety Shower: Inspection, Repair, Annual Test
- Level A Suit: Inspection, Annual Test
- Gas Detection: Calibration, Inspection, Repair
- Foam Chamber: Inspection, Repair
- Holmatro Rescue Equipment: Inspection, Maintenance, Testing, Repair
- Firewater Pump Testing
- Fire Hose Testing
- Breathing Air Sampling
Our top services include fire water piping repair and replacement. Other items we frequently assess for our clients include fire hydrants, water valves, elevated monitors and safety showers. Our team can answer any questions you have about our FES inspections.
Life Safety Systems (LSS)
At BGS, we have an incredible LSS department designed to give you full confidence in your protective gear. The services the LSS team performs are as follows:
- Deluge: Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Inspection
- Sprinkler: Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Inspection
- Fire Extinguishers: Monthly/Annual Inspection, Repair, and Refill
- Fire Alarms: Semiannual/Annual Inspection and Repair
- AED: Monthly Inspection
- Hose House: Monthly Inspection
- SCBA: Monthly Inspection, Repair, Cylinder Hydro-test & Refill, Annual Flow Test
- Foam Samples
You can trust that your industrial fire detection and suppression systems will function properly with our maintenance services. Talk with one of our experts to find out what kinds of scheduled testing you need for your setup.
Schedule the Fire Protection Gear Inspections You Need
At BGS, nothing is more important to us than the safety of you and your team members. We employ only trained competent persons to perform our selection of inspections and repairs. We also offer monthly and quarterly inspections within a one- to two-hour radius from our office.
Contact our staff today to start planning a schedule for regular and effective examinations of all your equipment and safety gear.