Fire Detection Systems
Provide your facility with advanced fire detection capability. BGS is a regional leader for industrial and municipal fire detection and alarm systems sales, service and installation.
Advanced Fire Detection and Alarm Systems Sales and Service.
We carry a wide selection of reliable alarm equipment from names like Fire-Lite® and other trusted brands. These products are designed and installed to service virtually any size and with any layout.
Life Safety Systems We Provide
Have our team recommend the right system for your facility or choose from a list of options to create a custom configuration. Commercial and industrial fire detection systems we offer include:
- Fire alarm systems.
- Communications equipment.
- Heat and smoke detection devices.
- Indoor and outdoor A/V alert systems.
- Single and multizone system control panels.
- Releasing panels for water- and agent-based systems.
We also carry all the accessories necessary for connecting and monitoring your system. Talk to our team for assistance in selecting the ideal setup.
Professional Fire Alarm System Installation
At BGS, our technicians are all NICET certified as required by local and federal code. You can count on us to install a custom fire detection and alarm system that is compliant with local fire codes, falls within your operating budget and complies with the NFPA standard.
BGS industrial, municipal and commercial fire alarm installations cover:
- System selection and custom design.
- Fire detection system permitting and approval.
- Installation by trained, certified and licensed technicians.
- Systems and component function and acceptance testing.
- Professional training on fire detection and alarm system use.
Expert Fire Detection System Service
Give your fire alarm system the benefit of ongoing expert care with fire detection system service from BGS. We are your dedicated partners in life safety, and we're fully licensed by the Louisiana State Fire Marshal's Office to inspect and maintain all fire alarm systems. Our certified field technicians provide the complete range of services necessary to ensure your alarms, detection and connected equipment are all compliant and ready to perform.
We service the detection systems we carry and numerous others, regardless of how old they are or their original manufacturer. Available services include:
- Preventive maintenance: We create custom maintenance schedules for system components and detection devices.
- System upgrades: Our team will collaborate with you on replacing outdated components with new system upgrades.
- System inspections: We will ensure your alarm meets NFPA conditions, perform a full inspection and provide a report.
Get a Custom Quote
At BGS, we have over two decades of industry experience, plus the skill and resources to help ensure you're doing everything possible to keep people safe, protect property and prevent disaster. Let us help you get a new industrial fire detection system that works for your facility and keep it in optimal working condition for years to come.
Please use our contact form to get in touch with us if you have questions, need service or want to request a quote.