BW Technologies by Honeywell Analytics
Personal protection you and your workforce can depend on
Ideal for confined spaces, spot leak testing and mobile use, Honeywell Analytics and BW Technologies portable gas detectors are marked by flexibility and quality. A variety of single or multi-gas detectors are offered in compact, lightweight designs— from simple alarm-only units to advanced, fully configurable and serviceable instruments.
Applications include underground utilities vaults, boiler rooms, post-fire sites, sewers, industrial plants, industrial hygiene, first responder crews and remote fleets
Save Time, Save Money, Save Lives
Building upon decades of sensor design experience, MSA has revolutionized sensor technology with design breakthroughs that improve performance.
- XCell exotic SO2, NO2, Cl2, and NH3 Sensors for expanded monitoring applications
- Sensor response and clear times in less than 15 seconds for most common sensor configurations
- Bump test in less than 15 seconds for most common sensor configurations
- Span calibration time of 60 seconds for most common sensor configurations
- Greater signal stability and repeatability under changing or extreme environmental conditions
- All XCell Sensors are capable of plug-and-play installation for easy reconfiguration,
With reliable, extended-life XCell Sensors, there’s no need to replace sensors after two years.
- Typical life greater than four years for combustible, O2, CO/H2S, NO2, and SO2 sensors
- Typical life greater than three years for NH3 and Cl2 sensors
- Combustible sensor proprietary operating mode helps maintain poison-resistance throughout sensor life
- End-of-sensor-life warning gives advanced notice to user, reducing service outages
RAE Systems by Honeywell Analytics
Safety That’s Always on the Lookout
Accidental gas leaks pose a huge threat to properties, environment and human life. Therefore, Honeywell manufactures a full and comprehensive range of gas detection products dedicated to all types of industrial facilities, from smaller boiler rooms to large petrochemical plants and oil refineries.
Honeywell’s wide range of technologies and devices provide exceptional protection at every level, ensuring the most favorable coverage, detection, hazard mitigation and life protection.
Get the specific gas detection product you need and benefit from quality, functionality and ease of use. Wherever hostile environments exist, Honeywell will make it a safer workplace for everyone.