Free US shipping on orders $500 or more
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Black Diamond's flagship structural leather fire boots. Our X2 boots use genuine fire-retardant leather and fusion fabric to provide ultimate durable protection. The CROSSTECH waterproof membrane and NO liner pull-out design along with our comfort fit plus ORTHOLITE footbed makes the X2 the BEST DAMN LEATHER FIRE BOOT. PERIOD.
When you're on the field, your feet must withstand high temperatures, uneven terrain and long hours. While you're busy fighting fires, you shouldn't be distracted by your boots pinching, rubbing or falling off. Black Diamond X2 structural leather fire boots provide the support and protection you need for every long day. Black Diamond X2 features include:
- Fusion Upper: Fusion fabric – Nomex®/Kevlar® and Teflon® F.P.P.E.
- Strobel lining construction: Ensures NO liner pull-out, with maximum fit and comfort. If you're constantly adjusting your boots, you can't pay attention to your job or your team. The men's Black Diamond X2 leather fire boot stays secure and comfortable all day, so you can focus on what matters.
- Lining: CROSSTECH® membrane with Omaha lining. Kevlar® lined for cut protection.
- Footbed: ORTHOLITE® 3-density, multi-fit, removable footbed with TPU heel cradle for comfort. These boots are anti-odor, anti-fungal and breathable and provide shock absorption for overtime comfort. Breathability and protection are not mutually exclusive. The X2 leather fire boot protects your feet from high temperatures and keeps them healthy after a hard day's work.
- Toe cap and heel protection: Get the X2 leather fire boot for its molded rubber toe cap and heel for high abrasion and ankle support guard protection. Whether you're lugging the weight of your gear or another person, these boots provide the support you need.
- Outsole: Proprietary Rubber Comfort Cup Sole with Comfort Flex, High Abrasion and Traction Performance. Built-in Heel Boot Jack for Easy-Off. At the end of a long day, there's no need to fight with your uniform. Choose the Black Diamond X2 for easier wear.
Flame resistant and reflective for added visibility.
Certification - NFPA1971-2018 Edition.
Every pair of X2 boots can be custom fit to three widths: medium, wide and extra-wide. These width options along with a wide range of sizes make the X2 leather fire boot ideal for anyone who needs durable footwear. Buy a pair from Bunker Gear Specialists today.
You may also like
PPE Cleaning & Testing
We offer all forms of Personal Protective Equipment for municipal & industrial fire fighting.
BGS keeps an extensive inventory of rental gear that we will gladly rent the department while your gear is being serviced.