Free US shipping on orders $500 or more
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
As a firefighter, you see a lot of heat. In fact, that is what you battle every day, all day when you go into the scene of a fire. You want your work gear to be strong and sturdy, yet comfortable. Finally, there are waterproof steel toe boots that deliver everything you expect in HAIX fire boot performance and comfort. Certified by UL to NFPA for structural firefighting, the HAIX® Fire Hunter Xtreme waterproof steel toe boots are for you.
NFPA - National Fire Protection Association NFPA 1971-2013, NFPA 1992-2012
ASTM F 2413-2011 - International Standard
CAN/CSA-Z195-2014 - Canada and other international countries product quality standard
- HAIX® fire boots engineered in Germany
- Secura Liner® – will never wrinkle up or pull out over time
- HAIX® Sun Reflect leather helps keep feet cooler in direct sunlight
- HAIX® MSL System (Micro Soft Light) PU foam is injected throughout the sole for greater shock absorption and cold/heat insulation
- HAIX® Climate System keeps your feet temperature regulated and more comfortable
- HAIX® Ankle Flex System stabilizes the foot with a flexible insert in the shaft/instep area to fit like a lace up boot
- Steel protective toe cap
- Exterior profiled rubber toe cap for added abrasion resistance when crawling
- Steel puncture protective sole
- Ladder shank for extra support on ladder rungs
- Padded shin protection
- Larger boot straps placed below the topline so as not to rub the calf
- Waterproof/breathable with CROSSTECH®
- Increased chemical protection and bloodborne pathogen resistance
- Slip resistant and highly heat resistant rubber sole
You may also like
PPE Cleaning & Testing
We offer all forms of Personal Protective Equipment for municipal & industrial fire fighting.
BGS keeps an extensive inventory of rental gear that we will gladly rent the department while your gear is being serviced.